Convention sessions to include:
- KEYNOTE: "Creating a Championship DNA - Why the Best are The Best," Kevin Eastman
- "The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same," Peter Tsapatsaris, Arch MI
- "LinkedIn Strategies for Mortgage Lenders," Ben Smidt, MGIC
- "Today's Political Environment," Dr. Robert Holsworth, Ph.D., DecideSmart
- "Rising to the Top!" Doug Smith, Douglas Smith & Associates
- "Learn from My Mistakes," Chris DiLorenzo, The James Paul Group
- and more!
Don't miss all the networking opportunities, too!
- Ample networking time in the Exhibit Hall built into the agenda!
- Networking Lunch
- Networking Reception
- Casino Night to benefit VAMPAC
Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa
12042 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23233
By Phone: 804-364-3600*
Online: Click Here
*Reference the "2017 VMLA Annual Convention" room block when making reservations by phone.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
All cancellations will be charged a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 72 business hours before the program will be charged a $75 administrative fee.
Member/Non Member Pricing
If you are not a member of the VMLA, you will be charged non member pricing.
To check to see if your company is a member of the VMLA - click here. All employees of a company are members of the VMLA if the company is listed on this page. If your company is not listed on this page, you are not a member and will be charged the non member rate. If you wish to join the VMLA, please click here for membership information. Please contact Tracy Ottinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-819-4702 with questions on membership.